Thursday, May 14, 2009

FAIL.

Just taking a break

16 pictures to feed your bored soul :D


well, if I don't study after this you might probably see something new on failblog.org (with the big word FAIL across a photo of 5 failed scripts)


(my favourite one!)



I'm sure you all know who M.C escher is to understand this.
If not, go search!



I'd say it'd be a better photo WITH the tall man crashing into it ;D
What a waste of ink.


Oh, i've got another one.
Racist = RACESIS. (this one's for real)



...hey I got a professional to do it!



I really do wonder how the criminal got away even with a security camera...



Why yes, isn't the moon just as big as a 10cent coin when you look into the sky??




oh the irony.



haha.



one thing I've learnt: NEVER trust those DHL advertisments.


Nice pose, buddy ;D



CH.........eers.



LOL.



errrr, why can't i fit it in??



what more can I say? :D



imagine what'll happen with the flash on ;D






& before we start laughing our ass off at other people for screwing things up,



ouch? haha.

No comments: